Friday, July 22, 2011

..and she unearthed a single flower, and placed its powdery scent about her

I'm back from a brief hiatis from the blogging world. It was a short run brought on by..well, work. That's right. This Lolita is no longer 'laid off'.. Well, not much different though because as a non-union freelancer, my job can go at any moment with no safety net (or health insurance for that matter).. but i'm glad to be back!
While I was away, I did however manage to succeed in growing my Pammy Cakes line.. I suppose I've been much harder on myself than I thought, because in perspective I managed to have more than a dozen items avaialble for purchase at my own web address: PammyCakesBoutique.com.. A feat I never thought could happen, but little by little I'm trying to keep it going. For now I've hit a bit of a lazy brick wall. Summer is here and I'm anticipating Autumn/Winter 2011, but at the same time not trying to stress myself out so I can enjoy the fruits of the NYC life.. For the first time in my life money isnt a HUGE issue! I mean, I still have my moments here and there where I need to watch my budget, but this will be the first time I'm not on a steady diet of Dollar Menu items and ramen.. :D

That being said, I want to devote more time.. i mean reeeaally devote time to developing my company through getting more involved with the Lolita community. Perhaps this is what I really need than to just try to crank out half-witted merch just because i know i should be working, u know? So instead of coming back here ever so often to show you a new item I've managed to think up, I'll be leaving reviews of some kawaii blogs, Lolita-worthy shops (NYC/NJ area), and whatever awesomeness that will come out of that.. Until then, I will leave you with a few images of what I have up i my shop at PammyCakesBoutique.com



















Sorry for all the website being repeated over and over.. These images were used as promo each time a new item came out on my site. There will definately be more cuteness to come in the near future!
Until then...

~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment