Friday, April 25, 2014

JEM And The Holograms - Live Action Cast!!

Hello my Lovelies,

Since I've heard that Hasbro (@HasbroNews) has given the rights of Jem and the Holograms up to make a movie (and I'm sure toys), I've been silently stewing at work, wanting to take a week off just to flesh out all that Jem fan fiction I've been writing since high school. So 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' director Jon M. Chu (@Jonmchu) has teamed up with 'Oculus' producer Jason Blum (@blumhouse), and talent manager Scott Samuel "Scooter" Braun (@scooterbraun) to make a Jem and the Holograms movie!!!!!! Now if you know anything about Chu and Blum, they know a thing or two...or three about special effects. So I TOTALLY trust these guys to get the whole hologrammy thing right.

And do you know what the best part about these guys making the movie?? THEY ARE ASKING FOR FAN SUBMISSIONS!!!! FAN! SUB.MIS.SIONS! *passes out* What the fuck guys, are you trying to give me a heart attack?!!??! So you understand my plight while I'm at my 9 to 5.............Stewing.

Below you'll find their video explaining what they expect from fans right now. Unfortunately the singing and dancing Auditions were wrapped April 6th, but I say keep sending them in. If you catch their eye, they won't turn you away...trust me.


And if you're already following the makings of this movie, then you know that they announced the official Jem and The Holograms cast! You can check read all about the casting at Comics Alliance (@comicsalliance). PS...We're still waiting to hear who was cast as The Misfits!!



And don't forget to scour that JemTheMovie tumblr for lots of fan-art! (#jemthemovie) :)

Love Always~
Pammy <3




No comments:

Post a Comment