Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sweet JEM News! WeLoveFine Conest Winners

Hello my Lovelies!

So those crafty peeps over at WeLoveFine (@welovefine)had a t-shirt design contest for Jem and the Holograms. Sorry to say the contest ended March 23rd, but you can catch all the winning tees here: Jem T-Shirt Contest Winners

Some of my favorites were~

"A Lass Insane" by Lawrence Gullo:


"Glamour And Glitter" by Joshua David McKinny:


"Truly" by Erin Filson:


...and something deep down in me loves the glitz of Timothy Lim's "Jem Nouveou" design:


CONGRATS to all the winners and honorable mentions!! So this makes me wonder if the selling of these tees will coincide with the production of the new Jem Movie (@Jemthemovie)? Either way, I hope I can get my grubby little hands on some Jem swag this upcoming NY Comic Con. Every year my spine tingles when I see those extra large, colorful bags being carried around the con.

Until next time...

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment